Friday 12 January 2007

News + Dream?

Not much to write about...last few days have been pretty average..played futsal on tues with the boys for the first time in who knows how long...which was pretty exciting seeing as i have NEVER seen fei keith playing futsal before so that was a first, PQ and his 10 extra nipples on his body after a gruesome paintballing 'accident' which is why you never surrender in the middle of a war or be a moving target. 3 hours of futsal on my first time playing in 2-3 weeks haha not bad considering i came out all sore and every1 else cramping up, and also got to try the Ribena Special that Ben Sum and Marcus were always talking about which was a giant jar of ice with Ribena in it...dangerously high sugar content. Ended up with a fat blister under my foot which was no fun...

Anyways I had the weirdest dream 2 nights ago...it was almost Lord of the Rings style except there was no ring, no golem and no hobbits sadly...which really are the key components of L.O.T.R... but of course there was middle earth and there was a war...it was strange because i couldn't see myself...almost like first person gaming experience! anyways i knew the Captain of the Army of Elves was Marcus in his white robes and bow and arrow looking all Legolas like he was accompanied by the beautiful(very so...) May the Queen of the elves i suppose who was protected by the captain of course. And then there was me who were in alliance with the Elves, I think we were the Humans because my brother and Noelle were there, strangely they were king and queen of the kingdom and I was in charge of the human army(the Aragon is you must) but I remember not having arms...but in place of those arms i had on one side a metallic arm and on one side and on the other an arm made completely out of marble, or so it seemed.

On the otherside there was a build up of Orcs and Ogres, leading the charge as Orc/Ogre heroes were Ben Sum and Wy kieth...with their sheer size and swinging of weapons it was the roles they were meant to play and it almost seemed as if there were millions of them! they had armies that seemed far larger than the humans as if they were being produced through a factory(surprise surprise just like L.O.T.R!) and they wanted to claim the land, which the humans had, as their own. I don't actually remember how the battle started but the next thing i knew it was the clash of swords and the front line consisting of me and my soldiers while Marcus(being the pussy that he is although smart!) was the support from behind with his archers wiping out the front line that the Orcs held.

It felt like the battle was never ending and it sometime during the battle all the Leaders of each army met face to face. Marcus vs Wy Kieth and Me vs Ben Sum. You would think that my dream would end with Marcus and I winning our battles but it wasn't to be...Although Marcus slayed Wy kieth, i almost lost to Ben Sum as he dirtily threw dirt in my eyes and I was down on the ground helpless. Just as he was about to strike me some how there was a white light(how cliche) and struck right through Ben...my saviour was to be a girl! sadly i never saw her face because i got woken up...haha

I cant exactly explain the significance of my dream but I thought it was way cool and that I could remember it! but the next time i remember a dream i might post it again...if it proves interesting!

Sorry if i excluded anyone from the dream unfortunately, in a way, it was out of my control so...yea haha

peace out

No comments: