Tuesday 27 March 2007

Changing times

Its been a transitional period really...Moving from college to uni. And its a whole new life with the nut jobs out of scotch and the new friends i've made, my age group is a bit of a crazy one. But as of late i've found myself changing more and more lately and it could possibly be for the better. Maybe the worse. But i guess i won't really know until after all this has been gone through per se.

I am now:

- Doing work at my own will! *shock horror*! yes i can't believe this either. Its like no one is forcing me to do it, i WANT to do it lol kinda freaky

- Dieting...Don't even say a thing, i KNOW i have become a hypocrite but screw all those people who are going to call me judas when i get my ABS...i hope lol!

- Playing soccer alot less. This one is cuz im getting old cant blame me haha

- Caring about what i wear! This one is new...i've kinda reached a stage where i care what i wear and actually look in a mirror before i walk out. Kinda creepy really.

- Take time to gel my hair!although claire thinks it js looks like the wind blows it one direction ITS NOT THE CASE! its the blow dryer...

-Go to the gym!

Unfortunately i'm in the mood to do work now...so i better take advantage of it! till next time!

1 comment:

Candidette said...

you are a faggot.

do i have to go to rehab now?