Monday 18 December 2006

What to do on a weekend without you...

All the yf-ers went on camp on the weekend which means my lepak buddy isn't available so i had to improvise with the lepak buddies i had in kl which were may and bryan. We decided, since the parents, or at least mine, were out we should go out and party party or rather js hang and chill lol so we all went to hartamas for the night and it was to be quite an eventful night...as we sat there i casually ordered a shisha hehe...and for those of you who dont know wat shisha is its not a bong...well it is kind of but it does not have such strong effects on you like a bong does...anyway me and bryan tried to emulate a dragon by exhaling the smoke like so...
And for some reason...may found it oh so very funny...failed attempts...and rather amusing faces as she took the photoz so we got one of her HAH in your face may~!
A special mention to May who is the self proclaimed skilled photographer...*cough* so i thought i would just give her the mention she WANTS...hehehe
Anyways later on we discovered there was a road block and we noticed that there were lots of people so we happily assumed it was illegal drag racing and we discussed how inappropriate/appropriate it was to do this in hartamas, only to find out later that it was an organised event by porsche,! lol

Weekend got particularly dreadful we i was dead tired with a bad stomach flu and inability to sleep my mad parents woke me up early in the morning for the next round of events which was to lead to a miserable monday morning...first i woke up in the morning to get a haircut which ended up looking like i just got out of the amercian army...then, already extremely tired, i went to my grandfathers house where i saw my relatives and tried to get some rest...which i failed to do miserably BECAUSE my abnormally large sister took the opportunity to SIT on me while i was sleeping...another unsuccessful attempt to rest.

Then when we got home my father decided to go to KLGCC...now you can imagine since i am already almost just about dead...i get asked to play badminton and go bowling which severely injured my forearm and my groin(playing badminton) which i am nurturing back today...shortly thereafter my father decides we should go to plaza damas and NOT go home...which i needed oh so badly...we proceeded to have dinner by which i was already falling asleep at the table almost allowing my head to be planted straight into my wantan mee...then my dad took the liberty of dragging my fat tired ass to pasar malam which by then i decided enuf was enuf and js rested in the car until it was time to get out.

I then struggled to follow a dismal match that united played full of missed chances and disappointed plays...it was realli topped off in the previous match which chelsea managed to salvage shockingly and i was majorly irritated...twas a horrible night indeed...

i now sit at work grumpy, disgruntled and most of all pissed off that united lost i am tired...and i need to sleep...ZZZzzzzZZzzzZZZZzzZZZz

No comments: