Tuesday 14 November 2006

The beginning and the end

Alas i have succumbed to the pressure of making a blog after all my family and friends have made one...tis a sad day...ANYWAYS, I thought this wouldn't be so bad with a good rant and vents once in a while for your viewing pleasure. At work now and it got me thinking...is this what life will be like for me in 2 years (hopefully) time? its absolutely ridiculous how fast time is passing, I'm moving on to 2nd year university and life is moving on! yes yes i bet your thinking "man this guy so much free time at work meh" and no i don't have so much free time! I'm actually using up my lunch time to type this damn thing...hehe anyways i hope i do actually end up working in advertising i think its great! although the hours are mad(i'm an intern and i only leave the office at 7 sometimes 8!!!!) but still loads of great fun!















Here is a picture of me with my 'happening' mum and my long time friend Gabriel!(Believe it or not we were at a rave!)

Yes work has its great reaping benefits...but thats because my mum happens to be my bosses boss! LoL BUT let that not affect your judgement people! this is only a temporary thing as i shall be the boss in the near feature! Which reminds me Marcus came up with a great scheme the other day(yes thank you Marcus...) and I presented it to my boss! hope it goes ahead...will be my greatest achievement yet! certainly looks doable! here is a preview of what MIGHT happen if it does


Geek'o'rama!

Not bad for my first blog...but i think I have talked enough crap for one day...hope you all will enjoy this blog...hopefully!

1 comment:

Marcus said...

Soccer, Vodka, Sex ... I like :D