Monday 27 November 2006

Colourful weekend

Interesting how weekends turn out...had a weird one this weekend, had a great time going to look for my new laptop which i bout N6220 and a proud purchase i might add! The phone looked great tested it and everything...walked away from that shop with 7 phones...not one was mine haha my mother had to make a purchase of 7 mobile phones for the company and it was for some competition thing. Then we went up to Genting. This the second disappointment to my weekend which was supposed to be fantastic with the purchase of my new laptop. To top of the trip to Genting i went there and took a bath and thats pretty much all i did...apart from Dota...BUT i will admit on the way up there the food was fanFREAKINtastic!!!!!!

This is where my weekend got a bit colourful. Not sure if it was something i conjured up in my own my after scaring myself to death staying in a room by myself, but i had a dream. Or rather a nightmare...i 'dreamt' (putting it in inverted commas cuz of uncertainty!) that i was lying in the hotel bed with a girl holding my hand...yes yes call me hum sup or whatever you may please but it was PRETTY freaky and it felt so real! She was just holding my hand and there was no recollection of her face or her body shape just a hand...and when i woke up in the morning i couldn't quite grasp what had happened becuz its the ONLY thing i remember so vividly...it still creeps me out =s...my neck kinda hurts now...DUM DUM DUM ...lol damn shutters...haha incase u didn't know shutters is a thai ghost movie please proceed to watch it! scare yourself shitless haha but yea it was fairly creepy.

Then on the way down had brilliant food once again and then i played futsal with marcus and crew with some of my friends from aus...it was hilarious the number of things that happened but the funniest thing was yet to come haha it was to be the ownage of pq, justin and kurwin courtesy of well...me! haha im such a modest person...anyway it was to be that i humiliated them but nut megging pq(although marcus says its justin I THINK NOT) and then carried it past justin before laying up into the ring over kurwin! my finest moment in basketball history!lol not a very long history ey...haha

anyways then i had a quiet night at dinner before the massive game which i dont know to be disappointed or relieved that we didn't lose but we should have won! i hate those dirty chelsea players and they called c.ronaldo cheap...donkeys....

anywayz waiting for a more eventful time! tmrw big game against the rival agency hope to win!

4 comments:

jonyong said...

when i saw the title colourful weekend i thought there were going 2 be some racist jokes or something hehehe

Marcus said...

Omg, i swear you nutmeg Justin!!!

Candidette said...

hey, why am *I* a traitor?! Should I be removing that link to your header?

absolutjin said...

no no no no !!!! of course not!!!! header good! i should prob change that =p