Wednesday 15 November 2006

Malaysia Boleh!

Man the stuff that goes around the office is hilarious...here is a preview...
These were the contestants of Miss Universe...guess who won...MALAYSIA BOLEH!





haha i cracked up pretty hard when i saw this one...but moving onto a more serious note...the advertures of Jin Eu...most of my family members know i am a bunch of accidents...something always happens to me thats worth telling and i want to record some of my old tales right here...because i 'found' out my god brother was getting married a few days ago and i realised hey...not so long ago in the past, i was being bullied by him, his brother and MY OWN BROTHER...the famous story of the Jam man...yes i was tricked...by them... into thinking there was such thing as a jam man...i actually don't remember too much of the story but it goes a little something like this...

We were in Las Vegas on a family holiday with my God brother and his family and my family, when, i assume they were bored, they(my godbrother, his brother and my brother) decided to con me into believing in the Jam man...they told me and i quote

"if you don't keep this bottle of jam with you, you will die in a few days"

And as a 6-7 year old child you can imagine how bloody traumatising it is to hear those words...well anyway they proceeded to further torture me by calling me at night pretending to be the jam man and leaving bottles of jam outside my room door...and throwing the jam into bins making me DIG FOR IT IN PUBLIC...yes yes those were the days when i was gullible and easily fooled...not anymore!(i hope). I eventually discovered that the jam man, wasn't real...and this further distraught me so now believe it or not i actually don't eat jam...unless i realli have to HeHe

1 comment:

jonyong said...

Poor child, no wonder ur so messed now up in ur head, bad childhood... Hahaha
jk jk jk!!!