Thursday 30 November 2006

Victory is ourS!

Man Utd were victors over everton! great result for the devils! the gooners can go fly a kite...haha twas a sad day today...moving departments tomorrow into account management from market research/planning. Had loads of valuable experience from the boss whom i appreciate has done well to put up with my bullshit and sleeping in the office hahaha ok no i did not really sleep in the office although i was tempted many a time. Moving to account management where i will be keeping tabs on clients such as martel! and possibly zouk kl! how fun this will be my most happening job hehe. Should prove interesting working with my new boss whom is a fun, joking character around the office just like my previous boss who also was a fun, joking character infact all my bosses are pretty cool. Today was quite slack seeing it was my last day so i went up to Tesco in 1U and took photos of fish...haha yes we had to be all dodgy as it is 'illegal' to take photoz within the supermarket don't really know why...

Although today also proved to be a frustrating day...hdd dieded on my...cannot believe it dieded on me...so all the information maybe lost 10 gig worth...my poor sister has to endure...oh well! moving on swiftly then this weekend should be fun meeting my grand uncle on my dads side for the first time ever. Having a poker night with marcus as well! which should prove interesting with the challenge of fei keith and im not sure who else...but should still prove fun!

Damn sports unlimited is so expensive now RM100 an hour its ridiculous! so not fair man...but my futsal urge is yet to die! i need more futsal! it has become apart of life for me...its sad i know but i love the game with a passion! even more so football!!! ahhh how i miss the days where we used to play football on a pitch on saturdays. Where we were pretty much guaranteed 11 aside...ah those were the days...thats infact the only thing i missed about the good ol days...but lets save that for another blog shall we!

No comments: