Thursday 16 November 2006

Joke of MY day!

Her Diary, His Diary

HER DIARY


Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I

thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk.

He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He
said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving.

I can't explain his behavior. I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore.

He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted

and his thoughts were somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do.

I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.





HIS DIARY

I shot the worst round of golf in my life today, but at least I got laid.


Yes i am indeed easily amused...hehe but c'mon it is kind of funny...kinda =p anyway today is a bit slow at work...it started off pretty good then sorted died down towards the end now...for once i would like to know what it would feel like if Malaysia was actually cold...like freezing...that would be awesome! imagine skiing down the damasara heights slope! hahaha ok for all you non-malaysians that are reading this damansara is this steep ass slope and it would be so cool if it was covered in snow!!! anyways i heard news that my good friends from Australia may be coming down with his girlfriend and stay with me, that will be awesome! I also heard that my holiday this year maybe vegas or vietnam! not that i realli mind either but man these holidays have been so cool! work(which surprisingly is fun!), friends, a bit of freedom, and travelling and exploring! toooo coool!

i wish i could go to an island for holiday with my friends...but because now is the wet season it will be impossible to get some beach time, and hardly any fun...which reminds me of another story, this time involving my godbrothers father!...i tell you they were all out to get me...haha anyway we were on holiday at an island resort in Langkawi in Malaysia and i was hungry as a wee lad would be, tender age of 8 i think i was, and my godbrothers father told me

"okay we order a plate of chips/fries to share!" and so i gladly obliged...seeing as it was food hard to turn down ok!!!

And i proceeded to take the ketchup and it was those glass bottle ones and im sure alot of you remember how hard it is to get the ketchup to come out of those damn bottles. So! i accidentally poured too much on my plate and couldn't finish it thus i got a scolding from my godbrothers dad...and he said if i didn't lick all the ketchup of the plate i couldn't go to the beach!...so i stupidly did so while my godbrother and my brother and my godbrother's father chuckled away...damn themmmmm...

1 comment:

jonyong said...

much better joke than ur miss universe